How to Consign
Consignment Bridal & Prom
350 Willow Street South
North Andover, MA 01845
Consignment is a simple contractual relationship between Consignment Bridal & Prom and you, the consignee. The conditions for consigning bridal and prom dresses and accessories are outlined below. Check the webpages to see items we accept as consignment. Please be aware that anything we accept must be in new or like new condition.
Thank you for visiting this page.
- 1. Management at the time of consignment will set the consigned price of an item. Please note that we do not buy items.
- 2. Merchandise is automatically reduced 40%, depending on condition, season and demand for the item. Consignment Bridal & Prom; will hold normal periodic sales of out-of-season and clearance merchandise and any merchandise in stock is subject to these sales.
- 3. You will receive a check monthly (issued on the 5th of each month) for 50% of wedding gown proceeds, 50% of formal and accessories items sold in the previous month excluding taxes, 1% if item was purchased with a credit card & postage. Checks will be issued for amounts in excess of $10.00. Any amount below $10.00 will accrue until the following month's check.
- 4. Consigners must pick up merchandise within 1 week after the end of consigned period by appointment or all unsold merchandise will become the property of Consignment Bridal & Prom Boutique and be disposed of at their discretion. CBP will not contact consignee after the consigned period.
- 5. All merchandise may be brought in during our store hours Tuesday - Thursday. We do not except consignment on Fridays or Saturdays. This includes items you may want to add to a previous consignment. If necessary, special arrangements can be made outside normal consignment days.
- 6. We will accept up to 5 items per drop off. Seasonal dresses and accessories must be, stylish, and in excellent condition, i.e., no holes, stains, buttons missing, worn cuffs, etc. All clothing must be clean, pressed and on hangers you can leave. Shoes accepted for consignment must be in nearly mint condition and current styles. Non-clothing items must be in good condition, i.e., no cracks, chips, missing parts, etc.
- 7. We specialize in the following: Women's & Girls new, sample and pre-owned Bridal, Prom, Semi Formal and Formal dresses, new and pre-owned veils, jewelry, bridal/formal shoes, communion dresses and head pieces, formal pocket books, petticoats and only new bridal bras.
We accept credit cards using our payment processor Square and cash payment.
If you have additional questions you may fill out our online form for a quicker response.